Visit Us Daily For All Your Latest Gistssssssssssssss

Please add your comment on the topics to make the site more INTERACTIVE

Friday, August 12, 2011

The gunmen that killed my aide came for me – Daddy Showkey



On Tuesday July 26th 2011, armed men went to the Ojodu home of Daddy Showkey and killed one of his aides. The ghetto soldier told an encomium reporter that they were not armed robbers but hired assasins. He says:

They were not armed robbers, they were gun men. They came for me but didn't meet me at home. It was on Tuesday July 26th, the gunmen came to my house, they met my fourteen year old son at the gate and pushed him inside the compound, inside were the people working on my new house. They asked for me and they were told I wasn't home and one of them shot one of my workers, Suraji Wale on the chest. After the shooting, they left without taking anything from my house. I was told they were shouting my name 'Showkey, Showkey'. From what I heard, they'd been to my house before asking after me.


When they left, they called me on the phone and instead of going home, I went to a hospital and asked them to bring the shot guy there. Wale later died in the hospital.

After the incident, I left my Ojodu residence and moved to Delta State, because they can't find me there. I may be strong, but my family members may not be. If they can't get me, they could go for them like they did to Wale.Up till now, some people are still calling me and threatening me saying they must get me. I don't want to go to Ajegunle, because if I inform the boys, it will be worse. I want to operate by law, so the police are investigating the matter.

No comments: